Thursday 10 May 2018

Mirror, Mirror, the Complete Story

The final version of my first short story. I deliberately let it finish abruptly, a device I have seen before now in the fantasy and sci-fi genres. Not sure if I have made a good job of this but for now I am intending to let it stand and maybe come back to it in the near future with an explanation for the mystery.

I am having problems getting the embedded article sized to be read on the blog page, which I know I have done before. However please click the FULL PAGE icon and it will open in another tab.

3 comments:

  1. Hi John, It's getting interesting.... who will she be and does she think you're spying on her. The mystery continues. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have now posted an embedded version of the whole story as it appears on Scribd.com. Having problems with formatting on my blogger page. BTW sorry I am leaving the answer to the readers imagination for now. Hope it doesn't spoil the read.

      Delete
  2. Oh John, you have to finish this one. I love it. These are the kinds of stories I love to read and I get lost (excuse the pun) in them.

    I'm happy you were able to get it where we could read it.

    ReplyDelete